I like all the foods mentioned in the below info-graphic and surprisingly, I actually DO eat all 5 of them daily =)
Of course, there are lots other great foods and natural methods for lowering your cholesterol, which I reveal in the “Cholesterol Fix Formula” guide… What’s the best diet, foods, exercises, medications, herbs, etc., etc.
It’s been rated #1 “best solution” for 6 years and it’s the one both my parents have been using for 15+ years!
- Brown Rice – Has 4x the fiber of white rice, less calories and carbohydrates – same amount of protein.
- Spinach – I’ll be honest, I just don’t have the time or desire to buy, wash and eat spinach daily. So instead I have this in organic powder form, which I put in my protein shake 2x daily with other greens such as kelp.
- Sweet Potatoes – One of my favorite healthy carbs. Low glycemic index and load, anti-inflammatory and alkalizes the body. Win/Win/Win
- Walnuts – Yes, they’re high in calories but are very healthy in moderation. You may want to soak them in water for 6-12 hours before eating. Helps digest them better.
- Salmon – My favorite protein source. Very anti-inflammatory, low in mercury and I don’t have to worry about all the hormones and so forth of other meats. Make sure it’s wild caught and not farm raised.
As stated earlier, there are lots other great foods and natural methods for lowering your cholesterol, which I reveal in the “Cholesterol Fix Formula” guide.
And if you’re looking for one of the easiest, safest and most convenient ways for creating healthy cholesterol, HDL/LDL levels and triglycerides… make sure you try the all-in-one solution, CholesLo