One major issue that the above info-graphic doesn’t discuss is chronic INFLAMMATION… which is a major cause of pain. Secondly, lack of proper flood flow due to inflammation or plaque build-up in the arteries and veins. So, here are things you should try to do.
- As described above in #6, eat more of a natural, plant-based diet. Try to eliminate all grains and processed carbohydrates. The best carbohydrates are vegetables, fruits and yams/sweat potatoes. Again, all natural – not processed or man made.
- … continuing with the above, you should eliminate most animal proteins and stick with primarily fish high in omega 3 fats – such as Salmon. Meats and chicken does cause inflammation, especially when it’s fried and not organic, free-range.
- Improve your blood flow and circulation. You can watch a video about this topic.
- Take natural pain reducers and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as Curcumin, Vit. C, Ginger, Green Tea Extract, Magnesium, K2-7, NAC and White Will Extract … which are all found in Blood Flow Optimizer
- Drink mainly water, decaffeinated green tea and add in a little bit of lemon juice. These are alkaline and reduce acidity, which is what you want. Coffee and soda does the opposite.
“Go Green” with your food, reduce acidity and inflammation and take natural anti-inflammatory ingredients to improve circulation.
If you tend to have pain due to stress, lack of sleep, anxiety, panic or depression – please watch this video because emotional stress will cause MORE pain than anything else!