There’s a lot of interesting information in the above info-graphic…
- Hormones and neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine and cortisol really do control how you feel and can determine 50% of your happiness. I cover this in my video if you’d like more details about how to make quick improvements in how you feel.
- The other 50% of your happiness is partly due to your genetics, which is controlled by the above mentioned hormones and neurotransmitters. The good news is that you CAN actually “manipulate” and improve your hormones, as I cover in my free video.
5 Tips For Improving Your Mood Instantly
Now, there are also things you can do to make quick improvements in your hormones, which can make you feel better and happier almost instantly:
- Go outside and get some sun, all you need is 20-30 minutes daily.
- Exercise daily, especially outside if you can (go for a fast walk). Again, you only need about 20-30 minutes. Try to combine both weights and cardio – either in the SAME workout or on alternate days.
- Eat more natural foods and less processed foods. Definitely try to eliminate sugars or anything artificial. High insulin/blood sugar levels causes a negative change in your hormones and causes anxiety and depression.
- Get to bed earlier so you can improve deeper sleep because rest helps lower your stress hormone, cortisol.
- Take natural herbs, vitamins and minerals that are clinically proven to help naturally boost your mood.
The above can give almost instant results and it all starts with your physical body. As the saying goes, “motions creates emotions”.
It’s All About Your Attitude
Now, there are also things you can do that are controlled by your MIND, rather than your body:
- Focus on the SOLUTIONS in your life, rather than the “problems”. I’m not saying to not feel badly or have negative emotions, but it’s much better to spend the majority of your time focused on a positive solution, rather than negative problems.
- Help others… By focusing on GIVING and helping other people, your mind will NOT be focusing on your own personal problems.
- Have an “attitude of gratitude”. If you focus on what you HAVE, rather than what you don’t – you’ll be much happier because you’ll realize that you already have abundance, hope and options — which means a lot more happiness!
It’s natural to have “bad” days… and that’s okay because without them, we can’t appreciate the GOOD days.
By utilizing the above proven tactics, combined with the right hormonal balance — utilizing clinically proven solutions like ProVanax, you can quickly “turn that frown, upside down”