There are a few changes I would make to the above info-graphic.
- Saturated fats is NOT the problem, it’s TRANS fats. Coconut and palm oil are actually GOOD for the brain and body and perfect for cooking with because they are safe for heating. However, VEGETABLE oils are NOT good for cooking or heating because they become hydrogenated and not safe. Have your olive oil RAW on your salad, but don’t cook with it.
- Make sure you do eat a healthy diet that’s NATURAL… This means not ‘man-made’ products such as breads, cereals, meats with hormones, etc. Nothing that comes “packaged” or “canned”.Have more of a plant-based diet, fresh foods and less protein.
- Eliminate anything with aluminum – this means soda cans, cookware and especially Antiperspirants since they contain aluminum. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because it also leads to breast cancer and other cancers related to your Lymph Nodes.Instead, just us regular deodorant, not “antiperspirants” … I know, I know… “but I’ll sweat more!” … Well, better that than having cancer and forgetting everything in your life, wouldn’t you agree?
- Take supplements that flush out heavy metals, such as those found in Blood Flow Optimizer – these include Vitamin K2-7, Magnesium, Carnitine’s, Green Tea Extract, chlorella chlorophyll and NAC.
- And lastly, make sure you exercise, breathe deeply, sweat and drink lots of water to flush out the heavy metals.
You don’t have to do all the above at once, but if you want better memory or have a family history of potential memory problems (like I do in my own family!) … then it’s worth taking these simple precautions – wouldn’t you agree?…