I’ve been asked a few dozen times about the drug, Plavix – one of the top 10 selling drugs in the world for over a decade – how does it work, is it safe, are there natural alternatives, and so forth.
I mention this because I’ve had family members, one of my uncles and an aunt, who was prescribed Plavix at some point. Also, most doctors prescribe Plavix in combination with Aspirin.
So today I’m going to reveal the scary truth about Plavix and some of the 5 best, natural alternatives I’ve discovered when finding solutions for my own family.
Your Doctor – The Drug Dealer
The problem first begins with the physicians, who just love pushing drugs. They are the world’s number one drug dealer. They’re the ONLY people who CAN prescribe drugs and thus, that’s what they do best.
No talk or very little about diet, exercise, supplements, stress management, or lifestyle. Just prescribe the drug, get out of my office and see you in 3 months.
In fact, Americans on average, take 13 different prescription drugs per capita and it’s growing every decade.1
So anyway, getting back to Plavix.
What Is Plavix
Plavix is like a super Aspirin.
Plavix makes it more difficult for platelets to stick together. So, it keeps your blood thinner, flowing better, with the goal of improving circulation.
Combining Plavix with aspirin dramatically increases antiplatelet therapy.
And the reason for the combination of these two drugs is because Aspirin blocks one pathway by which platelets are activated to become “sticky.” This translates into fewer clots. And Plavix blocks a different pathway.
Plavix (and Aspirin) Negative Side-Effects
However, both (especially Plavix):
- are also very hard on your stomach
- cause lots of bruising all the time
- have negative interactions with numerous other drugs
- must be used nonstop – no brakes or time off because there’s a negative rebound effect
On average, most physicians prescribe Plavix for at least one year of use, which can be very expensive because that works out to well over $2000+ a year and for some, it’s over $3000 yearly.
But things get worse because research investigating the effects of Plavix for the prevention of stroke and cognitive decline have confirmed previous findings:
Plavix, especially when combined with aspirin:
- significantly increases the risk of death
- doubles the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding
- more than doubles fatal hemorrhaging
In fact, the results were so bad that the clinical study was terminated early.
It Doesn’t Work
What’s interesting is that Plavix doesn’t work correctly for up to 25% of the population who have the CYP2C19 gene. So, you must do an expensive genetic DNA test to see if you have this gene and thus if Plavix will even work for you.
Of course, most doctors won’t tell you this, because they don’t know and they don’t care. Write the prescription and get out of my office.
The bottom line is that the whole point in taking Plavix is that it helps thin your blood, reducing stickiness, which will hopefully result in a decreased chance of you having a heart attack or stroke.
Which is fine:
- IF the drug worked correctly and
- IF it didn’t have so many darn negative side-effects.
The Importance Of Blood Flow
Improving blood flow and circulation is obviously a very important goal, especially after the age of 30.
Every cell of your body, from head to toe, benefits from better blood flow. Your brain, muscles, organs, hair, skin, sexual performance, and on and on.
5 Best Natural Solutions
However, there are natural, safer, easier, and better ways of accomplishing this goal. So let me quickly discuss them.
You see, improving blood flow and circulation has many aspects to it.
- You want to have thinner blood. You don’t want thick, sticky blood which can result in blood clots, heart attack, or stroke.
And there’s a natural form of aspirin that helps do this, it’s called White Willow Extract (25% Salicin) and it has none of the negative side-effects. Add in Vitamin E and D3 also help and again, no negative side-effects.
2. You also want to have stronger, more flexible and pliable blood vessels. This helps avoid tears and ruptures, which can cause a heart attack or stroke… especially during times of high blood pressure.A combination of Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine Fumarate and Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC) naturally fix this problem.
3. You also want to remove excess calcium, minerals, and heavy metals OUT of your arteries. This decreases plaque and calcium buildup and keeps blood flow moving faster.A good magnesium blend combined with Vitamin K2-7 naturally help fix this problem by taking calcium out of the arteries and puts it back into the bones, where it should be. And the use of N-Acetyl L-Cysteine helps remove heavy metals and strengthens your liver for detoxing.
4. One thing most doctors never talk about is Fibrin buildup, which is a major cause of blood clots.
Using a good Nattokinase supplement quickly helps fix this.
5. You also want to reduce inflammation. The ginger extract does a great job of this, while also inhibiting platelet aggregation – which means, it reduces the “clumping” of blood.
And for more specific details on how each of these ingredients works, the exact type, extract, and dosage, you can read about it here.
The Solution My Family Uses
As you can see, there are natural solutions, that when combined together, are far stronger, safer and more effective than taking Plavix and Aspirin.
Which is exactly what I did for my own family.
You can read about the exact formula my own family uses to improve their blood flow and circulation, while simultaneously achieving ALL 5 goals that I mentioned earlier.
Now you CAN have better blood flow, naturally – without any drugs or super restrictive diets. And it works for men and women, young and old.
A Fast & Easy Solution For Improving Blood Flow & Circulation
There are a few important ways for improving your blood flow and circulation - diet and exercise being two important factors.
Unfortunately, they take lots of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort...
This is the exact problem I ran into with my own parents.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving their blood flow in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful drugs, worthless supplements or following a restrictive diet.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this "proven formula", implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...