As I’ve stated in the past, proper blood flow and circulation is a massive part of good health. Unfortunately, as we age, plaque and calcium build up in your arteries and veins, while at the same time, you also lose elasticity, flexibility, and pliability in your arteries.
Which can lead to:
- High blood pressure
- Erectile problems and impotence
- Poor memory and dementia
- Heart attacks and strokes
- Muscle loss, hair loss, and wrinkles
- Poor blood flow to extremities (hands, feet, and penis)
And a host of other health problems.
I’ll post a link to another article about a solution that I’ve used myself and for my parents over the past decade to help fix these problems.
However, today I want to quickly give you 3 super simple solutions to help naturally improve blood vessel elasticity, which will help improve blood flow, while also helping avoid a heart attack and stroke in the future.
Of course, exercise plays a huge part in strengthening your arteries and veins. You need to do BOTH:
- Anaerobic resistance exercise (weight lifting – cables, dumbbells, machines, etc.)
- Aerobic cardiovascular exercise (walking and rebounding is best, swimming, jogging, etc.)
I suggest 20-40 minutes each. You can do them on alternate days – such as weights 4x weekly and cardio 3x weekly on your off days.
I do think weight lifting and building new muscle is far more important than cardio.
BTW, just walking even 20 min 3x weekly, is a great start.
What you put in your body certainly affects how your blood looks and the cells behave.
Again, let’s keep this very simple. You don’t need to try any fad diets, like ketogenic or intermittent fasting, high or low carbs, so on and so forth.
Just keep things as natural as possible.
- Protein – healthy protein sources would be wild-caught salmon being the best, small amounts of grass-fed bison, pasture-raised whole eggs, and maybe chicken. Vegetarian protein is great. Stay away from dairy.
- Fat – most people eat too many of the wrong fats and not enough of the good ones. Eat more omega fats from fish, extra virgin olive oil, macadamia nut oil, Udo’s Oil, avocados, and small amounts of MCT oil and nuts such as walnuts. NO peanuts or cashews. Stay away from all other so-called healthy fats – such as soybean, corn, sunflower, cottonseed – all of which are found in packaged foods.
- Carbs – yes, please eat carbs. I’m so tired of people being carb-phobic. Eat natural carbs like vegetables, fruits, legumes, and small amounts of white rice and healthy bread like Ezekiel and sprouted breads. Just stay away from all other packaged carbs.
Yes, this is limited, but it’s very simple and do your best to follow this most of the time. Here’s a link to food that is good for you.
Specific Nutrients – Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs
And let’s face it, almost nobody is eating the most perfect diet, which consists of foods they grew on an organic farm, on rich soil, cooked properly, and so forth.
So, these days, you MUST supplement your diet with extra nutrients. The best for improving your blood flow and arterial elasticity are:
- Fish Oil: pills or from wild salmon
- Vitamins: C, D3, E, K, and Magnesium
- Specific Amino Acids: N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC), different L-Carnitines (Acetyl, GPLC, and Fumarate)
- Herbs: Ginger, Green Tea, Resveratrol, Grapeseed, and White Willow
There are a few other nutrients and I’ll give you the specific link for more details on these supplements, the best forms, dosages and so forth – you can get all the details here in this special link.
As stated, your blood flow and arterial elasticity and flexibility basically control how you’re aging. It’s one of the most important factors.
So many of the wrong things you do in life – like getting fat, smoking, stress, high sugars, drugs, and so forth ALL negatively affect your blood flow and arterial flexibility.
Please make sure you take action today and make some small adjustments and improvements in your life by just eating a little better, exercising more consistently, and taking some key supplements that will make huge and fast improvements in your circulation and arterial flexibility.
As with everything in life, it’s all about GETTING STARTED and staying consistent. Any small improvement daily will lead to MASSIVE progress over the next few months and years.
Fastest & Easiest Solution For
Improving Your Blood Flow & Circulation
So there are lots of ways for improving your blood flow and circulation – diet and exercise being the two important factors. Unfortunately, they take time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort…
This is the exact problem I ran into with my own parents. Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving their blood flow in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet.
If this is something you’re also interested in, you can easily copy this “perfect formula”, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days…