Most people don’t know that poor circulation is very bad for your health and sadly, very common. Poor circulation can lead to:
- Heart attack
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Cold Hands & Feet
- Hair Loss
- Memory Loss
- Varicose Veins
- High Blood Pressure
- Etc., etc., etc.
In fact, today’s topic is about one thing most people do daily… in fact, something you’re probably doing right NOW, which is very bad for your blood circulation and that’s sitting for too long, especially with bad posture.
Prolonged sitting can actually cause organ damage:
- The Heart – In a sitting position, blood flow slows down, and muscles don’t burn enough fat, which permits fatty acids to clog in the heart much faster.
- The Pancreas – The body’s ability to properly respond to insulin is badly affected by just one day of prolonged sitting. This leads the pancreas to produce more insulin, and this causes weight gain and diabetes.
- Cancer – Excessive sitting may increase your risk of colon, breast, and endometrial cancers. It could be because of excess insulin production, which encourages cell growth.
So the solution is 2 simple things:
- Sit with good posture. Stop bending over when you’re on the computer, eating, watching TV and especially on your cell phone.
- Every 30-60 minutes, get up and walk around, get some water and maybe even stretch your hamstrings for a few minutes.
Now, the secret is to just pay attention to this. Be cognizant that you’ve been sitting for too long. Maybe even set a 30 or 60-minute timer on your computer or phone, to get up, and walk around.
In fact, there’s a very simple thing you can do, that will improve your blood flow all day long. It’s something my own dad does, that almost immediately improved this blood flow in just a few minutes and fixed his circulation problems all the time.
Fastest & Easiest Solution For
Improving Your Blood Flow & Circulation
So there are lots of ways for improving your blood flow and circulation – diet and exercise being the two important factors. Unfortunately, they take time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort…
This is the exact problem I ran into with my own parents. Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving their blood flow in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet.
If this is something you’re also interested in, you can easily copy this “perfect formula”, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days…