Today I’m going to talk about a very potent vegetable that’s clinically proven to lower blood pressure in just a few short weeks. It can work even better than a drug, it’s totally safe and even has additional benefits which can help
- Prevent strokes
- Improve cognition and memory
- Prevent Alzheimer’s1,2
I’ll also reveal the exact formula my dad used to lower his blood pressure by 23% in just a few days – naturally! No diet or exercise changes.
WHAT Is It & HOW Does It Work?
So the vegetable I’m referring to is Celery. Now, celery is a simple food with a complex chemical makeup. Studies show that celery seed components produce a relaxing, dilating effect that lowers blood pressure.
This appears to occur, at least in part, by blocking or antagonizing the flow of calcium into muscle cells lining blood vessels—similar to the action performed by calcium channel blocking drugs, but without the negative drug side-effects.1,2
However, the real magic is through celery seeds. One of the key, blood pressure-lowering compounds in celery seeds is 3nB (technical name of L-3-n-butylphthalide)3,4
3nB has been used in a number of studies for the management of vascular diseases in the brain, such as stroke and vascular dementia.26,28,29 And even now, a synthetic form of 3nB is being developed as a drug for the treatment of
- cerebral ischemic stroke
- cognitive impairment
- prevention of Alzheimer’s disease3,6-9
Side-Effects & Warnings
The good news is that there are no toxic effects, even at very high doses10
The bad news is that to see and feel the clinically proven, blood pressure lowering benefits, you’d need to eat about 500 stalks of celery daily — that’s about 50 lbs!
This isn’t ideal, efficient and of course, very expensive.
However, the good news is that you can get the benefits of 50lbs of celery by using celery seed extract, standardized to 85% 3nB, at 150 mgs daily.
At this dosage, clinical improvements were seen in only 21 days and additional improvements after 6 weeks.1
How To Get Much Better & Safer Results
One thing to remember is you never want to use only ONE ingredient to achieve a health goal. This is because your body will quickly adapt and the ingredient will stop working.
This means you’ll need to use a higher and higher dosage — which will eventually lead to negative side-effects.
Of course, this makes sense because you don’t only eat ONE type of vegetable (broccoli) all the time for total health, right?…
Additionally, whatever is causing the health problem – in this case, “high blood pressure”, is NEVER from only ONE cause — it’s usually multiple reasons.
And that’s why you want to “attack” the problem using multiple mechanisms.
Research has shown that celery seed extract works much better, when utilized with other complementary ingredients, for dramatically improved blood pressure and total heart-health.
Clinically proven ingredients to use with celery seed extract is:
- Magnesium “blend” (glycinate, malate, citrate, etc.)
- English Hawthorn Berry Extracts (standardized to 3.2% vitexin-2-rhamnosides and 2% flavonoids)
- Grape Seed Extract (MegaNatural®-BP 85% Total Phenolics)
- Pomegranate Extract (5:1 ratio)
- Lycopene Extract (5%)
- L-Arginine (L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate)
The special synergy between these correct “stack of ingredients”, creates a much safer and more effective solution.
It’s like 1+1+1 = 6 (not 3!)
You use less, and you get more.
The “stack” saves you money and gives you better, safer results, for a longer amount of time.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to go out and get all of these different ingredients. I’ve simplified all of this for you.
There’s a link below about this topic with more details, including the exact formula my own dad used to quickly lower his blood pressure by 23% in just a few days, naturally!
No diet or exercise changes.
A Fast & Easy Solution For Healthy Blood Pressure
There are a few important ways for having healthier blood pressure. - diet and exercise being the two important factors.
Unfortunately, they take time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort... This is the exact problem I ran into with my own parents.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for naturally supporting healthier blood pressure levels in only 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy my parent's "proven formula", implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...
- Peng Y, Sun J, Hon S, et al. L-3-n-butylphthalide improves cognitive impairment and reduces amyloid-beta in a transgenic model of Alzheimer’s disease. J Neurosci. 2010 Jun 16;30(24):8180-9
- Moghadam MH, Imenshahidi M, Mohajeri SA. Antihypertensive effect of celery seed on rat blood pressure in chronic administration. J Med Food. 2013 Jun;16(6):558-63
- Peng Y, Hu Y, Xu S, et al. L-3-n-butylphthalide reduces tau phosphorylation and improves cognitive deficits in AbetaPP/PS1-Alzheimer’s transgenic mice. J Alzheimers Dis. 2012;29(2):379-91
- Zhang L, Yu WH, Wang YX, et al. DL-3-n-Butylphthalide, an anti-oxidant agent, prevents neurological deficits and cerebral injury following stroke per functional analysis, magnetic resonance imaging and histological assessment. Curr Neurovasc Res. 2012 Aug;9(3):167-75
- Chong Z, Feng Y. Protective effects of dl-3-n-butylphthalide on changes of regional cerebral blood flow and blood-brain barrier damage following experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage. Chin Med J (Engl). 1998 Sep;111(9):858-60
- Chong Z, Feng Y. dl-3-n-butylphthalide reduces brain damage in mice with closed head injury. Chin Med J (Engl). 2000 Jul;113(7):613-6
- Peng Y, Zeng X, Feng Y, Wang X. Antiplatelet and antithrombotic activity of L-3-n-butylphthalide in rats. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2004 Jun;43(6):876-81
- Zhang Y, Wang L, Li J, Wang XL. 2-(1-Hydroxypentyl)-benzoate increases cerebral blood flow and reduces infarct volume in rats model of transient focal cerebral ischemia. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2006 Jun;317(3):973-9