Surprisingly, one of the symptoms of diabetes or pre-diabetes is excessive sleepiness. But the cause of it is probably different than you’d guess.
You’d think that a high blood sugar would create a “sugar rush”, which would give you a boost of energy. Right?…
That is true initially – especially if you’re healthy and you don’t have insulin problems. But if you aren’t, then things are different for you.
What Causes High Blood Sugar?
A high blood sugar emerges when there isn’t enough insulin to manage it, or when the insulin is not effective enough because your body is “insensitive” to insulin.
Insulin is a hormone produced by your pancreas and it’s needed to transport glucose and sugar from the blood to all the cells in your body. When cells receive the correct amount of sugar, they create energy.
Why You Feel Tired
When you feel tired, it’s because you either
- don’t have enough energy (glucose) reaching your cells because your body is no longer secreting the proper amount in insulin … or
- your body is just “insensitive” to the insulin and just doesn’t recognize or feel it.
Does this make sense?…
If your pancreas is unable to produce a sufficient amount of insulin, or if you are not reacting properly to insulin, your cells won’t receive the right amount of glucose that they need to produce energy.
The result is that you feel tired all the time, you become forgetful, you can’t think clearly and many people become moody.
So… no sugar rush, but the exact opposite and many times, a “sugar crash”.
What About High Blood Sugar
There are even more factors that can make you feel tired when you have high blood sugar from eating the wrong TYPE or AMOUNT of foods.
When your blood sugar goes too high, your kidneys are working overtime to eliminate the excess of glucose and sugar from your blood. This makes you tired in 2 major ways:
- First, you lose energy because you are overworking your kidneys, and
- Secondly, you will urinate much more often, therefore you will be dehydrating, and this will make you feel drowsy, tired and sluggish.
If You Don’t Fix This, You’ll Become Diabetic!
I know your initial goal is to prevent the “sleepiness” from having high blood sugar levels. But MY long-term goal for you is to normalize your blood sugar so you don’t become diabetic in the future!
You don’t want your blood sugar to be LOW (hypo) or HIGH (hyper).
Best Ways To Stablize Your Blood Sugar, NaturallyWith some minor life-style changes, you can see and feel big improvements quickly. Here are some things you should focus on:
- Lose Unwanted Fat This may not be fun, but it’s very important and it’s the first step in keeping your glucose in check.
- Eat Better – Natural Foods This means “low glycemic” foods, less carbohydrates, healthy proteins and fats. It also means to stay AWAY from processed, man-made foods. Also, make sure you eat often – smaller meals throughout the day to stabilize your blood sugar and have lots of fiber as well.
- Exercise Daily – Aerobic & Anaerobic Exercise utilizes the carbohydrates you eat, so it keeps your blood sugar stable. Having more muscle also improves insulin sensitivity, which means less insulin is needed.
- Proper Supplementation (for faster results) There are specific natural herbs, vitamins and minerals that can help stabilize your blood sugar, while also improving insulin sensitivity. Clinical studies have shown that people who are diabetic or pre-diabetic are lacking in certain nutrients and taking the correct supplements can quickly help fix this and get you faster results. 1,4,5
Most Popular Option: Faster Results & Easier To StartManaging your blood sugar is probably one of the most important aspects to health, longevity and disease reduction.1 Unfortunately, it can sometimes get confusing or you might feel overwhelmed with too much information — what to DO or NOT do. Plus, making dramatic life-style changes -- such as eating much better, eliminating lots of different foods and exercising daily -- for many people can be difficult to start and it takes a longer time to see results. Because of this, I wanted a solution that worked fast and was easy. So I created a simple, effective and scientifically research, "all-in-one" remedy called Blood Sugar Optimizer™... which is a small pill that helps to naturally:
- Supports healthy blood sugar, HbA1c & glucose levels.5,6
- Promotes improved insulin sensitivity.5,6
- Helps diminish sugar cravings & energy fluctuations.5,6