Today I’m going to discuss the one thing that is clinically proven to improve your mind, your memory, your mood, and energy levels.
Something Interesting & Ironic
However, I’d like to first share something interesting and ironic – these days, we use more mental energy than ever before in history. Yet, we are using LESS physical energy than ever before and this is why I wanted to do today’s topic.
In fact, your brain uses more energy than any other organ in your body, about 20-25% of total energy use – which means calories – both fat and sugar.
And this is at REST, meaning when you’re just doing almost nothing – sleeping, being lazy, and no activity.
So, if you want to burn more calories, you should consider thinking more.
The irony is I believe people think even LESS these days. They are on auto-pilot. They react to situations, instead of acting – which requires you to stop, think, analyze, and then proceed forward.
Instead, like most animals, people just ‘react’ to situations and life, while spending very little time THINKING first and then acting. Their subconscious mind is doing almost all the work.
And this is mainly because so much of our lives is run by technology.
For example, in the old days – I used to memorize at least a dozen different phone numbers and probably more than 20-30.
These days, I barely remember my own phone number. I have no need – it’s already programmed in my mobile phone.
Same with directions and addresses – just put it in google maps and that’s it.
And if you Uber it, you’re thinking even less.
But More Mental Stress
However, we are under even more mental stress now more than ever before in history because too much is happening at once. And people make it worse by multi-tasking or at least, TRYING to multitask.
I think most people, especially the younger people who grew up with the internet, would probably freak out if they unplugged all their electronic devices for a weekend.
It’s too quiet for their brain – which is exactly what the brain requires to THINK.
Additionally, all of these extra “mental stress” is accelerating brain aging. A definitive reason why people are having more memory problems than ever, starting at an even younger age.
Plus, more anxiety, worry, depression, and poor sleep.
All of this is also depleting your body of specific nutrients, which further accelerates aging – both brain and body.
This is probably a big reason why meditation is becoming more popular these days – because we NEED it more than ever. 20-60 minutes daily to just unplug and let the brain do what it needs to do.
So where am I going with all of this?…
Exercise Is The Solution
I think there’s a much better way to improve your mind than with meditation and that’s with exercise. Plus you’ll obviously get lots of physical and overall health benefits as well.
So, today I’m going to list the top 10 clinically proven reasons for you to exercise, so you can:
- improve your mind and brain function
- avoid and help reverse mental issues such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and so forth
- improve your mental hormones and neurotransmitters, so you’ll feel better, improve your mood, and be happier
- have more clarity and even increase your intelligence (IQ)
- increase both physical and mental energy, while also getting deeper and better sleep at the same time
And don’t worry, you don’t need much exercise to get all of these benefits. You don’t even need a gym or any equipment either. And I’ll tell you how much and the best kind of exercise in about a minute.
Plus, if you add in some natural and healthy vitamins and herbs specific for improving your brain and increasing your energy levels, you will literally feel so much younger and perform much better within days or even hours.
And there’s more information about that at the end of this article.
Top 10 Clinically Proven Benefits Of Exercise
For Your Brain and Mental Health
- Physical exercise can help you pay attention better, learn and think faster, and remember more. 1-3 One huge study on over 1 million young, healthy men found it actually raised IQ. 4
- Exercise makes you more effective and productive by improving creativity, mental flexibility, concentration, ability to manage time, and decision making. 10-14
- Exercising can make you happier by improving your hormones, both immediately and long-term.5-6 Plus, exercise can help improve your emotions, pull yourself out of bad moods, and be more emotionally resilient. 7-9
- Exercise also reduces your appetite and cravings for sugary and fatty foods, both of which are not good for brain health. It does so by improving various chemicals, such as dopamine and serotonin.
- Physical exercise can make you less anxious and less prone to stress-induced depression. 15-16 In fact, a Duke University study found that exercise worked even better than popular antidepressant drugs, such as Zoloft. 17
- Exercise boosts energy, spurs enthusiasm, and encourages you to have more fun, be more outgoing and playful. 18
- Because exercise helps build muscle, lose fat and improves your hormones – it helps improve your self-esteem and libido, making you feel more attractive, regardless of your age. 19-20
- It’s been repeatedly shown that exercise relieves symptoms of a wide range of mental health disorders including ADHD, anxiety disorders, depression, schizophrenia, and post-traumatic stress disorder. 21-23
- The National Sleep Foundation reports that getting 150 minutes of exercise a week improves sleep quality by 65%. That’s just 20 minutes daily. What’s interesting is that people with anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, or ADHD are 5 times more likely than average to experience chronic insomnia. Thus, by simply getting better sleep, many people experience substantial relief from their symptoms.24-25
- Exercise increases your energy levels throughout the entire day – both physical and mental. Thus, the ideal time to exercise is in the morning, so you’re energized all day long.
Best Exercise, How Much & How Often
And as far as how much, how often and the type of exercise – this is also very simple.
To start with, just walk daily. Even 10 minutes is a great start. Do it outside preferably and first thing in the morning. Walking before or after meals is also great. Again, you only need 10 minutes.
The ideal scenario is you do resistance exercise, 3-4x weekly. You only need 30 minutes. This is with weights, cables, machines, and so forth.
And then just walk the rest of the time. You can do it on your non-weight lifting days. Or, just do it daily. 10 minutes to start and as much as 60 minutes. And breaking it up multiple times a day is even better. 10 min, 3x daily is better than 30 minutes.
Even if you have a limp or had knee surgery or any other injury, anyone can walk. Just start slow and build up daily.
Depletion Of Vitamins & Minerals
Lastly, as I stated earlier, we are under a lot more mental stress these days. Our foods have fewer nutrients. All of this means we are depleted of essential and important vitamins, minerals, and herbs — which is accelerating mental problems and causing us to be more tired, run-down, and wanting to keep reaching for toxic caffeine products.
So in addition to exercising more, I want you to give your mind AND body specific nutrients, which are designed to dramatically and naturally increase your energy levels — no caffeine or stimulants.
Please do this now, while it’s fresh on your mind. And make sure to take care of your brain by exercising more.
Fastest & Easiest Solution For
Increasing Your Energy levels,
– Both Physically & Mentally!
So there are lots of ways for increasing your energy levels and improving your memory and focus – diet and exercise being the two important factors. Unfortunately, they take time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort…
This is the exact problem I ran into with myself and my parents. Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving our energy levels and focus in MINUTES, without the use of harmful stimulants or following a restrictive diet.
If this is something you’re also interested in, you can easily copy this “perfect formula”, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within minutes…