There’s an essential nutrient that many people are lacking and deficient in these days, that’s linked to healthy:
- Liver function
- Heart and cardiovascular system
- Brain development
- Muscle movement
- Nervous system & stress management
- Memory & focus
Highest Risk Of Being Deficient
People who are at the highest risk of being deficient in this important vitamin, are people who:
- Do lots of cardiovascular exercise and endurance athletes
- Drink alcohol regularly (3-4x weekly)
- Take oral prescription medications
- Pregnant women
- Postmenopausal women
- As well as men over the age of 40
Even though your liver can make small amounts of this nutrient on its own, the majority of it needs to come from your diet.
The three best foods would be:
- Organic Beef (2.4 oz/290 mg) and chicken liver (2.4 oz / 222 mg)
- Pasture-raised Egg yolks (1 egg / 113 mg)
- Fresh, wild-caught cod (3 oz / 248 mg)
So, what’s this amazing nutrient?…
It’s called choline and it’s part of the B vitamins group.
And it’s a supplement I’ve been taking for over 20 years primarily for improving my brain, memory, and focus.
Best And Most Effective Form
Regular choline is not the best form. It’s not the most bioavailable or absorbable.
The best forms are:
- Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) — 300 mg daily
- CDP Choline — 300 mg daily
- Choline Bitartrate — 100 mg daily
This combination, especially when utilized with other brain and memory enhancing nutrients, does an amazing job at improving memory and focus and helps decrease brain aging and actually even reverses it.
My favorite, “all-in-one” formula for quickly improving memory, focus, and brain health, has the correct forms of Choline in addition to a few other, scientifically proven ingredients.
Take a look, give it a try and let me know how it works for you.