Today I want to quickly talk about Coronavirus (CoV), since I’ve had a bunch of people ask me about it this past week.
The media is reporting that this epidemic is growing
- There have been over 8000+ deaths in China and over 200,000 infections of it.
- The CDC is urging travelers to avoid unnecessary trips.
- Apparently, over 7000 people in the US are being evaluated for the infection and have tested positive.
- On top of it, the stock market is dropping fast because investors are worried about the impact on global health.
So, I want to quickly go over the top 5 questions and the best solution to help avoid getting coronaviruses.
And before I start, NO … you don’t get the virus from drinking Corona Beer. But you can get it if you share the same bottle with someone who HAS the Coronavirus!
How Do You Get Coronaviruses?
Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people.
Sometimes, but not often, a coronavirus can infect both animals and humans. Most coronaviruses spread the same way other cold-causing viruses do, through infected people coughing and sneezing, by touching an infected person’s hands or face, or by touching things such as doorknobs that infected people have touched.
Does Coronavirus Cause Death?
Infection of humans with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) results in substantial morbidity and mortality, with death resulting primarily from respiratory failure. While the lungs are the major site of infection, the brain is also infected in some patients.
The primary life-threatening problem is getting pneumonia, which is a severe lung infection.
At the very advanced stages, SARS-CoV causes lung, heart, and liver failure.
Is There A Cure For Coronavirus?
Unfortunately, there is no cure, especially for the new coronaviruses. Just as there is no cure for the common cold.
Granted, there are ways to speed up your recovery from the common cold and get healthier faster, and I’ll tell you how in a minute.
Can Anything Kill Coronaviruses?
Yes, most household disinfectants readily kill coronaviruses immediately.
Your Prescription & Action Plan
First, I know the coronavirus is big news right now. However, I want you to keep something in mind… The common flu kills roughly 35,000 people a year and hospitalizes about 200,000 in the United States alone.
So, don’t freak out… like the morons have done with the stock market.
You don’t need to go around wearing a face mask unless you’re in China maybe…
- Make sure you wash your hands often and keep some hand sanitizers in your purse or backpack or car. Don’t stick your fingers in your eyes, nose, ears and other openings. I know a lot of it is done subconsciously, but try to pay extra attention and be more aware.
- At home, wipe down surfaces, doorknobs and so forth with disinfectant sprays and wipes. Lysol or something similar will work just fine.
- Boost your immune system by making sure you sleep well – this is the most important factor for optimizing your hormones. Obviously, make sure you’re eating healthy.
I’ve also found that very high doses of Vitamin C and D3 work wonders for speeding up recovery from any illness, especially the common cold. For me, a high dose is at least 10,000 mgs of Vitamin C and up to 15,000 or more, spread throughout the day. And 20,000-30,000 units of Vitamin D3, taken in the morning with a meal.
There is no overdose at these dosages, so don’t worry. Once you’ve gotten healthy, you can lower the doses back down to like 3000-5000 mg of C and about 5000 units of D3.
You know when you’ve taken too much C too quickly if you get diarrhea. So, you’d back off the dose and build up again slowly.
Since I’ve been doing this, I haven’t been sick in years. Granted, there are a few other really important things I do, but I’ll leave that for another article.
I hope this was helpful to you. Please share it with friends on social media to help others. If nothing else, to help them avoid or reduce the common cold and the flu.