Today’s video is about what to do post-workout to speed up the recovery and lower stress and cortisol so you can build more muscle.
Testosterone is an anabolic hormone – which means it helps build muscle, while the opposite of testosterone is stress hormone – Cortisol – a catabolic hormone, which slows down muscle building and causes tear down.
You can do a lot of things to speed up recovery. Your goal after a workout should be to lower your Cortisol levels and your stress. Here is what I do:
- I make a shake for myself consisting of 50gr of whey isolate, 50 gr of dextrose, and 5gr glutamine. I have a little bit of it before, during, and after workouts.
- When I get home I have 3-5gr of Vitamin C.
- I take the herbal product Stress & Cortisol Relief – which contains all necessary vitamins and minerals to lower cortisol, speeds up the recovery, and increases testosterone levels.
- I also take a little bit of magnesium
- I try to relax a bit – meditate or take a nap to calm nerves down and recover the nervous system.
All of this helps you relax and recover and prepares you to get better sleep – as sleep is crucial for muscle growth, fat loss, healing, and better mood.
That’s what I do and it made difference – I recover much better, my mood is better, my stress hormones levels lower. You might want to give it a try also!
A Fast & Easy Solution
For Decreasing Stress Hormones
There are a few important ways for decreasing stress - diet, exercise & stress-management - all being important life-style factors.
Unfortunately, they also take a lot of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort... (especially when feeling overwhelmed)
This is the exact problem I ran into with myself.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for lowering negative stress hormones in less than 30 days.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy my favorite solution, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...