Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) is basically the narrowing of arteries because of plaque build-up, which is one of the primary causes of a heart attack or stroke.
It’s important to make sure you have healthy cholesterol levels and lipids (LDH, HDL, Triglycerides, Homocysteine, etc.). But it may be even MORE IMPORTANT to make sure you have healthy blood flow and improved circulation.
Please take a quick look at the below info-graphic for important risk factors and potential solutions. Make sure to also ready my summary at the end…
- helps improve brain function, cognition and memory
- helps reduce blood pressure
- helps avoid a heart attack or stroke (something my dad recently had)
- very important if you are concerned about diabetes or heart disease
- vital for improved muscle function and sexual performance (especially for men)
Your goal should be to reduce risk factors which can lead to a heart attack or stroke and thus, avoid having any kind of surgery.
You need to do your best daily, to live a healthy life-style… By eating more natural foods, having some physical activity daily, managing your stress levels and taking some natural herbs, vitamins and minerals if you want faster results with less effort.