NOTE: This information is important for anyone concerned about their blood sugar levels, not just diabetics.
Losing weight is never fun and for most of us, it’s not easy – especially as we get older. The good news is after 25 years of consulting, I have a simple and proven formula for losing fat quickly and safely… and that’s what I’m going to share with you today.
The “Diabetes” Challenge
Losing weight is difficult as it is, but it’s an even bigger challenge when you have diabetes (Type 1 or 2). And the reason is due to your change in hormones.
When you’re diabetic, you have two main challenges.
- Your body is not producing the proper amount of insulin and thus, you tend to have elevated blood sugar and glucose levels.
- Your body is typically “insulin insensitive”, which means that your cells don’t react properly to insulin and usually require MORE to get the job done.
Both of these scenarios will typically mean that the glucose from the foods you eat, will usually convert to fat quicker than non-diabetic people.
Another problem with elevated insulin and blood sugar is that your thyroid levels, will usually NOT be optimal. This means a slower metabolism.
It’s All About The Hormones
As you can see, hormones really do control everything. Throw in aging and now things get a bit more challenging.
So today I’m going to first of all, help make improvements in your insulin and blood sugar levels, so that your “diabetes” won’t be much of an issue in the future.
Additionally, you’ll discover how to maximize your fat loss, by also optimizing your fat burning hormones – which means a faster metabolism, more energy and easier fat loss – especially in those stubborn fat areas.
So, don’t worry – it’s not your fault. There is hope, I’ve got the solution and you CAN do it!
Before Getting Started
So before I reveal the proven shortcuts to stripping off that ugly fat, I’d like to get a couple things out of the way:
- NO Drugs – Even though there are specific drugs you can take that’ll speed up the fat loss, unfortunately they’re loaded with side-effects and later, you’ll gain all the weight back when you get off of the drug. But, don’t worry… I’ll show you an all-natural solution that works almost as well as a drug, without any of the negatives.
- NO “Weight Loss” – The other thing is you want to lose FAT, not just “weight”, which is usually valuable muscle loss. Unfortunately, most weight loss programs cause the wrong type of weight loss. Today I’ll show you how to decrease the inches in those stubborn areas like your belly, arms, hips and legs for the ladies – without losing muscle.
Okay, so let’s get started with the
Fastest & Safest Way To Lose Fat Quickly!
There are really 3 main keys to permanent fat loss and I’m going to simplify it for you.
- Diet – this is the most important, since you can easily consume more calories than you can burn.
- Exercise – by doing the right form of exercise you’ll burn more calories, which will allow you to eat more food or not diet as hard.
- Supplements – the right kind will turn on your “fat burning genes”, which means faster fat loss with less effort.
Step 1 – DIET
The most important aspect of fat loss is your diet because you can easily consume MORE calories than you can burn. It’s just so easy and that’s why we have to watch what you eat. So, here are a few “fast result” diet tips.
Let’s first start with the things you should NOT do because these will quickly sabotage any weight loss goals you’ll ever have.
- Do NOT Eat Carbohydrates
I started with the hardest one, but that’s because most carbohydrates (grains, breads, pastas, rice, etc.) are very calorie dense and make you retain lots of water weight. Another major problem is that they easily convert to fat due to the high blood sugar response. IF you’re going to have them, do so only after an exercise session.
- Do NOT Drink Your Calories
There is no point in drinking any calories since that takes seconds to consume. This means no soda, fruit juice, blended coffee drinks or protein shakes and smoothies. Oh yeah, no alcohol either =(
- Do NOT Eat Sauces
This is easier for most people, but don’t consume any sauces, syrups, salad dressings, etc. Too calorie dense and either loaded with sugar and/or fats. Instead, have lemon juice and vinegar on your salad.
Let’s move on to the things you CAN and should do…
- DO Eat Carbohydrates
Okay, I know I just told you not to, but carbs are very good for your metabolism because they improve your thyroid production. You just need to eat the right kinds and that’s primarily from unlimited vegetables, some fruits, legumes and occasionally some sweet potatoes if you want a “treat”.
- DO Drink
Unlimited water and green tea. Mix in lemon juice and sweeten with natural Stevia and you have a great tasting and healthy drink that will also curb your appetite.
- DO Eat Protein
You should have some protein, but limit it to fish, chicken and lean meats. No more than 4 oz daily and do NOT fry the meats or cook with oils.
Step 2 – EXERCISE
The second most important formula for fat loss success is exercise.
Ideally you should do BOTH aerobic AND anaerobic exercise. This means cardiovascular – like walking, running, treadmill, etc. And also lifting weights to increase muscle mass – using free weights, machines and cables.
In fact, the weight lifting is more important for FAT loss because the extra muscle burns fat all day long and helps give shape to your body.
You may lose less “weight” on the scale because of the extra muscle size, but you’ll lose more UGLY FAT in those stubborn areas, which matters most.
Anyway, just try to do something daily.
For faster results, try exercising 2x daily. For example, you can walk in the morning for 20-30 minutes and do weights in the afternoon for 20-30 minutes.
This is the BEST case scenario… I wouldn’t expect you to start here, unless you’re super motivated or you want faster results.
But just try to do a minimum of 20-30 minutes, 3x weekly of any form of exercise to begin with.
Step 3 – SUPPLEMENTS
Taking specific herbs, vitamins and minerals that are clinically proven to help lose “weight” is useful if you want to:
- speed up your fat loss results (especially stubborn fat areas)
- increase your metabolism (like when you were younger)
- reduce your appetite (especially for sugars and carbohydrates)
This is exactly why my private clients and over half a million people for over 15 years have all utilize Lean Optimizer™ because it helps turn on your “fat-burning genes”.
We all know of people who can eat whatever they want, not exercise and they don’t really gain much weight. This has to do with genetics and hormones.
This is why when women are menstruating or they’re menopausal, they gain weight – in all the wrong places – HORMONES.
Lean Optimizer™ helps improve your fat burning hormones and enzymes — safely and naturally.
Summary & Bottom Line
You need to eat better and exercise daily and by utilizing Lean Optimizer with the right diet and exercise program, means much faster fat loss with less effort for you!
The feedback has been is really great and since the product has been around for over 15 years, you know it works and it’s safe!
Anyways, there’s a free video about how Lean Optimizer™ works and how you’ll benefit. You can also view the clinical studies, customer reviews, FAQ’s, etc… Take a look and let me know what you think and email me your results!