A few months ago I did an article entitled the “Top 10, Clinically Proven, Artery Cleansing Foods”.
It’s a very important article because having healthy blood flow is one of the most important factors for your overall health, energy levels, memory, libido, and of course, the avoidance of a heart attack or stroke.
That article got a lot of positive feedback.
However, right now I’m going to make a very short summary of it for anyone who is in a rush or you want a reminder of what you learned in the original article.
So here are the top 10 best food for removing plaque from your arteries, and helping improve blood flow and circulation.
- Watermelon – eat the whole fruit, not just the juice.
- Turmeric – especially curcumin extract.
- Salmon – it’s the best in omega 3’s, better than taking pills.
- Pomegranate – eat the fruit and the seeds, not the juice.
- Nuts – almonds and walnuts are the best. Not roasted.
- Garlic – raw, not cooked or roasted.
- Fats – uncooked, unheated. Coconut, seeds, olive, and macadamia are best.
There you have it. If you want the details about all of these foods, how, and why, then please read the original article.
And I’ve got a bonus article about a simple way I improved my dad’s blood flow and circulation in just a few days. No drugs. No diets. No exercise.