Controlling your blood sugar and insulin levels is probably one of the most important factors for slowing the aging process and preventing many diseases.
- heart disease, high blood pressure and cholesterol
- weight gain – especially belly fat
- various forms of cancer
- inflammation resulting in arthritis, wrinkles and even hair loss
… are all influenced by elevated blood sugar levels. So this is a very important topic for overall health, fitness and longevity.
Best Foods for Best Blood Sugar
In a minute I’ll reveal some of the best tactics I’ve used over the past 25 years to help prevent and reverse diabetes, but let’s first discuss the best foods for stabilizing your blood sugar levels.
You should have some protein with all of your meals, whether it’s vegetarian or animal. If it’s animal, please select low fat sources and it’s best to not fry the meat. Steam, bake or broil.
You should also have a little bit of healthy fats with all your meals because fat lowers the release of insulin, improves the glycemic load of a meal and helps stabilize your blood sugar levels. The best fats are natural forms – such as fish oils, flax-seed, raw nuts, avocado, coconut and similar fats. Stay away from heated and hydrogenated fats.
Similar to fat, fiber also helps control the release of insulin – so you should have some fiber with all your meals. The best source would be vegetables, fruit and legumes.
And finally, the main food that really controls your blood sugar and that’s carbohydrates. Ideally you want to select low glycemic carbohydrates. The best are vegetables, fruits, sweet potatoes, and legumes. The worse are grains – such as breads, pasta, rice, and oats. These should be limited and the best time to eat them would be after exercise.
If You Don’t Fix This, You’ll Become Diabetic!
I know the initial goal today was to list the foods that stabilize your blood sugar, because you don’t want your blood sugar to be LOW (hypo) or HIGH (hyper).
But my long-term goal for you is to help optimize your blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity at the same time, so you can prevent and reverse diabetes and live a healthy life!
So let’s quickly go over a couple other factors that can also make dramatic improvements in your blood sugar levels…
Best Ways To Stablize Your Blood Sugar, NaturallyWith some minor life-style changes, you can see and feel big improvements quickly. Here are some things you should focus on:
- Lose Unwanted Fat This may not be fun, but it’s very important and it’s the first step in keeping your glucose in check.
- Eat Better – Natural Foods This means “low glycemic” foods, less carbohydrates, healthy proteins and fats. It also means to stay AWAY from processed, man-made foods. Also, make sure you eat often – smaller meals throughout the day to stabilize your blood sugar and have lots of fiber as well.
- Exercise Daily – Aerobic & Anaerobic Exercise utilizes the carbohydrates you eat, so it keeps your blood sugar stable. Having more muscle also improves insulin sensitivity, which means less insulin is needed.
- Proper Supplementation (for faster results) There are specific natural herbs, vitamins and minerals that can help stabilize your blood sugar, while also improving insulin sensitivity. Clinical studies have shown that people who are diabetic or pre-diabetic are lacking in certain nutrients and taking the correct supplements can quickly help fix this and get you faster results. 1,4,5
Most Popular Option: Faster Results & Easier To StartManaging your blood sugar is probably one of the most important aspects to health, longevity and disease reduction.1 Unfortunately, it can sometimes get confusing or you might feel overwhelmed with too much information — what to DO or NOT do. Plus, making dramatic life-style changes -- such as eating much better, eliminating lots of different foods and exercising daily -- for many people can be difficult to start and it takes a longer time to see results. Because of this, I wanted a solution that worked fast and was easy. So I created a simple, effective and scientifically research, "all-in-one" remedy called Blood Sugar Optimizer™... which is a small pill that helps to naturally:
- Supports healthy blood sugar, HbA1c & glucose levels.5,6
- Promotes improved insulin sensitivity.5,6
- Helps diminish sugar cravings & energy fluctuations.5,6