In the video below, I summarize the pros and cons of Banaba Leaf Extract… And how to best use it for maximum safety and effectiveness.
“So How Effective Is Banaba Leaf Extract For Lowering Blood Sugar & Glucose Levels?…”
Research has shown banaba leaf is effective for lowering blood glucose in people with regularly high blood sugar. It may also aid weight loss if high blood sugar has led to obesity. Experts say the reason banaba leaf can have a positive effect on blood sugar levels is because it contains a natural concentration of corosolic acid, which mimics the function of insulin by aiding the metabolism of glucose.
Warnings & “Scams”
As with anything, there are always potential “negatives” and here are a few things you want to watch out for. Generally speaking, Banaba has been shown to be safe, when taken in proper dosages. However, a few things to consider:
- As seen in the clinical studies, you want to ONLY use the“extract” form and NOT the “raw powder” – which doesn’t have any glucose lowering or health benefits.
- The CORRECT extract for use is standardized for 1.5%Corosolic Acid
- You don’t want to take only Banaba by itself, because you would need a very high dosages to feel the glucose lowering benefits. And not only are there potential side-effects at higher dosages – such as liver stress, but your body will adapt quicker and thus, an even higher dose will be required over time.
It’s best to combine it with other ingredients (more on this below) for improved benefits and reduced side-effects.
But, don’t go out and spend your hard-earned money on Banaba Leaf just yet …
“So, What’s YOUR Best & Safest Solution?…”
I’ll be honest with you. No one single ingredient works at 100% effectiveness forever, let alone for every person. And that includes Banaba or any other single herb or nutrient.
Think about it. Just like you don’t eat only broccoli for best health, you don’t want to use only one herb or nutrient either.
The most effective and safest products use a combination of different nutrients and ingredients, at specific proven dosages, creating a special synergy which will dramatically help lower blood sugar & glucose, without serious negative side-effects.
Now, based on my research, the following ingredient have been scientifically shown to work, they’re effective and safe for both short and long-term usage:
- Combination of BOTH Chromium Piconlinate & Polynicotinate (ChromeMate®)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (NA-R version is best)
- Cinnamon Extract (4:1 ratio)
- Bitter Melon
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (75% Gymnemic Acids)
- Bilberry Leaf Extract (25% Anthocyanosides)
- Fenugreek Extract
- Banaba Leaf Extract (1% corosolic acid)
Additionally, whatever product you select – make sure it has contains some essential vitamins and minerals, that are typically lacking and not being absorbed properly by individuals with glucose problems. The most important are:
- Magnesium (as Glycinate & Citrate)
- Vitamin C
- B-Vitamins (B1, B3, B5, B6 and B12)
- Zinc Picolinate
- Biotin (very important)
When the above ingredients are combined together in proper ratios, the “synergy” creates a much more effective solution, at a lower dose – WITHOUT your body adapting or having negative side-effects. That’s the secret!…
Confused? Too Many Options & Choices?
Here’s What Other People Have Done…
Fortunately, there’s “all-in-one” solution called Blood Sugar Optimizer™, which contains the above key ingredients, in specific extracted dosages — in addition to a couple other helpful ingredients.
The feedback has been amazing and since the product has been around for almost a decade, you know it works!