As seen in the below info-graphic, insulin and blood sugar literally affects your entire body.
Unfortunately, there wasn’t enough room in the below graphic to also list one of the most important aspects – HORMONAL control!
The Biggest Problem(s) With Poor Blood Sugar Levels
This is why poor blood sugar control directly and indirectly controls hormones and enzymes that can affect:
- Insulin production (obviously) leading to diabetes
- Leptin & Thyroid (weight loss)
- Testosterone levels (sex drive & libido)
- Dopamine & Serotonin (mood & happiness)
- Brain Neurotransmitters (energy & mental cognition)
- Cortisol & Inflammation (blood flow & circulation)
- Aldosterone & Vasopressin (blood pressure)
… well, you get the point.
The Secret To Looking & Feeling YOUNGER
If you want to look and feel younger and help reduce the possibilities of having future ailments and diseases please learn to improve your blood sugar levels!…
… remember, poor blood sugar levels accelerates aging – both internally, as well as externally (wrinkles, hair loss, belly fat, etc.). So, please do something TODAY to help improve your blood sugar levels!