Less Energy & More Fatigue
I think one of the worst parts about getting older is having less energy, waking up tired, and feeling “blah” most of the day.
It’s hard to get anything done – work, gym, family time (kids), running errands, etc. You can’t even enjoy your free time when you’re just exhausted all the time and don’t want to do anything other than sleep or just watch TV the entire time.
Memory & Cognition Problems
Now, add in memory problems, forgetfulness, brain fog, and feeling unmotivated all the time and now you really feel old.
And because of the lack of nutrients in our diet and extra stressful lifestyles, people are feeling “old” in their 30s and 40s, more so later in life.
Problem With Caffeine
I think this is why so many people are addicted to caffeine products. You need that cup of coffee, soda, or some energy drink just to get you to feel NORMAL.
Unfortunately, anything with caffeine increases your stress hormone cortisol, causes adrenal fatigue, lowers your thyroid production (thus, slowing your metabolism) and decreases your testosterone.
6 Anti-Aging “Energy Boosters”
Today I’m going to give you a quick summary of 6 anti-aging, “energy pathways” that will increase your physical energy and improve your memory plus, help you look and feel younger at the same time.
As an added bonus, you’ll be more motivated, driven and happier.
No caffeine. No jitters. No crashes.
All natural ways.
- Decrease Stress – Stress disrupts multiple biochemical pathways, including cortisol production (a primary stress hormone), adrenal production (a primary cause of fatigue), pro-inflammatory enzyme production (a primary cause of disease) and neurotransmitter production (a primary cause of brain aging).1,2,3
- Increase Dopamine – This neurotransmitter is known as the anti-aging, “pleasure chemical.”
- Increase Mitochondria – one of the most important metrics of whole body health. It’s found highest in your muscles, including your heart.
- Increase ATP – Similar to Mitochondria and essential for survival.
- Increase Acetylcholine – Low levels lead to dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Increase Oxygen Uptake & Circulation – Both decrease in aging, leading to muscle and memory loss.
The Problem With Aging
Unfortunately, even if everything in your life is perfect, all of these 6 energy pathways decrease as you get older because of the negative changes in your hormones.
Now, there are 4 ways to make improvements to all of these factors:
- DIET – what you eat/drink and don’t eat/drink.
- EXERCISE – what kind, how often, duration and intensity.
- NUTRIENTS – this includes specific vitamins, herbs, plant extracts and amino acids.
- STRESS MANAGEMENT – this has to do with your mindset and it’s probably the MOST important factor, least understood and HARDEST to control.
Fastest & Easiest Solution For Increasing Your Energy levels, - Both Physically & Mentally!So there are lots of ways for increasing your energy levels and improving your memory and focus - diet and exercise being the two important factors. Unfortunately, they take time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort... This is the exact problem I ran into with myself and my parents. Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving our energy levels and focus in MINUTES, without the use of harmful stimulants or following a restrictive diet. If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this "perfect formula", implement it and start seeing and feeling results within minutes...
- Comp Biochem Physiol Part D Genomics Proteomics. 2012 Jun;7(2):161-71.
- Science. 2010 Dec 3;330(6009):1349-54.
- J Clin Sleep Med. 2007 Dec 15;3(7):681-8