The below info-graphic reveals some very interesting and “not-so-positive” statistics about men’s health.
The one primary “problem” I see with men is they don’t pay attention to their health, certainly not the way women do.
Men typically don’t eat well, don’t see their doctors very often or get general check-ups. YET, they do give a LOT more attention to their “toys” … cars, gadgets, electronics, etc. =)
My Prescription For Men
Most men generally like “simple with fast results”. So here are some simple suggestions, that cam make big improvements in your health.
Heart Disease is #1 killer for men (and women) and this can easily be reversed or even prevented with the right life style changes. Here are some important links:
- Improve Your Cholesterol – improving your lipid profile with health cholesterol levels and optimal HDL/LDL ratios will dramatically reduce your risk for heart disease.
- Improve Your Blood Flow – poor blood flow and circulation, is another risk factor for heart disease, as well as poor performance in the bedroom.
Cancer is the #2 killer for men and this really revolves around an improved life-style:
- Diet – Eat less man-made foods and more natural foods – such as vegetables, grains, fruit, organic meats and LOTS of WATER.
- Exercise – Ideally weights + cardio. But walking 20-30 minutes, 3x a week will make big improvements in your health and it can be done at anytime.
- Mental Health – Stress is known to increase cancer growth. So if you are under a lot of extra pressure, then you need to manage your mental health better and try to relax more often. Set aside some “alone time” every day. There are also natural herbs that can quickly help lower stress, relax the mind and improve your mood.
Hormonal imbalances are also major causes of illnesses.
- Improve Your Testosterone – Men over the age of 30 start losing testosterone levels and things really start going down hill after the age of 40. Testosterone is a “youth” hormone which will improve your muscle size, strength, fat loss, mood and even lower cholesterol levels.
- Improve Your Glucose Levels – High blood sugar is a major cause of aging, leading to lowered testosterone, hair loss, belly fat, muscle loss and moodiness. By eating more natural foods, exercising regularly and taking key herbs, you can easily improve your blood sugar levels and help reduce diabetes.
Simple Solutions & Fast Results
The above are simple and convenient solutions, that can deliver big results in just a few short weeks – with very little effort on your part.
But now it’s up to you to take action, click on the above links and get the solutions your body needs!