Sleep apnea can be a serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. If you snore loudly and feel tired even after a full night’s sleep, you might have sleep apnea.
Health Problems Caused By Sleep Apnea
- Feeling tired all the time
- High blood pressure
- Heart problems
- Type 2 diabetes
- Liver problems and fatty liver disease
- And the worst of all – hormonal imbalances, such as lower testosterone and growth hormone, while elevating stress levels such as cortisol.
Usual Causes Of Sleep Apnea
- Being overweight – excess body fat or even having lots of muscle
- Large neck
- Being a man increases your risk by 300%
- Drugs – such as sedatives, sleeping pills, alcohol, marijuana, and similar “downers”
Can CPAP Machine Help?
A CPAP machine stands for “Continuous positive airway pressure therapy”. It uses a machine to help you breathe more easily during sleep. A CPAP machine increases air pressure in your throat so that your airway doesn’t collapse when you breathe in.
And yes, they are uncomfortable. However, if your doctor suggests using this, give it a try and see how you do with it.
Natural Help For Sleep Apnea
There have been multiple studies showing that low and insufficient levels of vitamin D3 (25 OH) are linked to 98% of sleep apnea cases.
Honestly, I was totally shocked when I read the studies on this.
It’s not 10% or 25% or 50% or even 75% of cases, but almost 100% of all cases!
Always remember that Vitamin D3 is the correct form and it needs to be taken with another potent fat-soluble vitamin, which is K2.
It should also be taken together, in the morning or day time with a meal. Not close to bedtime.
My favorite Vitamin D solution is Perfect Vitamin D&K – it’s what I personally take.
My Favorite Solution For Quickly
Increasing Your Vitamin D+K Levels
There are literally dozens of health benefits for improving your Vitamin D levels -- improved immunity, decreasing illnesses, energy, stronger bonus, ant-aging, etc., etc., etc.
However, there are 3 big problems:
It's been estimated about 93% of the population is deficient in Vitamin D. Because:
- we're not getting enough sun (minimum of 30 min daily in summer, 60 min in winter)
- poor hormone levels due to aging
- higher body fat levels
Wrong Form & Dose:
Most people are taking the wrong form and too low of a dose. It needs to be
- D3 version (as Cholecalciferol)
- plant-based; microencapsulated (not oil caplets)
- a daily dose of 5,000 IU (125 MCG) or more
Needs Vitamin K
- must be K2 (Natural MK-7; as trans menaquinone-7)
- takes calcium out of blood & into bones
- improves D3 absorbability
The above reasons (and many more) is why most of us most must take additional Vitamin D + K, daily... And to make sure you take the right form, dose and blend ... which most of us aren't!
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy my favorite solution, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...