Over 10% of the US population has Eczema… and another 10% are unaware of it and undiagnosed.
Thus, almost 20% of people have gotten Eczema at some point in their life and deal with ongoing flare-ups.
And, these numbers have almost doubled in the past 2 decades.
Plus, it affects young and old… white, black, Asian, and Native Americans equally!
What Is It
Eczema is also called “atopic dermatitis”:
“Atopic” refers to the body’s increased sensitivity to allergens or irritants.
“Dermatitis” refers to inflamed skin.
Simply stated, Atopic dermatitis (eczema) causes the immune system to send inflammatory signals to the surface, which can lead to itching and rashes.
It Just Got Worse
It’s red, scaly, crusty, oozy, itchy, discolored and of course, uncomfortable and painful.
However, this isn’t just a “vanity” issue … it’s much worse.
The underlying issue or causes of Eczema is linked to numerous health problems.
- hair loss, pimples, and wrinkles — yup, more “vanity” issues.
- pain on your skin, in the muscles, joints and poor mobility in your joints as well.
- long-term problems linked to the heart, brain, gut, and immunity.
The Real Cause
The bottom line cause of Eczema is inflammation.
Genetics and hormones are always a major controlling factor to inflammation… as is stress, which negatively affects your hormones.
Of course, you can’t change your genetics… you can’t always control the stressors in your life.
What Can You Do?
However, you most definitely can make small changes in your lifestyle, to quickly reduce inflammation, which will help reduce Eczema and painful flare-ups.
- Reduce omega 6 oils such as soybean, sunflower, and corn oil.
- Reduce processed foods, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Have more wild-caught fish and fish oils, free-range chicken, pasture-raised red meat, and vegetable protein such as hemp.
- Fruits, vegetables, and avocados help lower inflammation.
- Daily walks, especially in the morning is also very helpful.
- Getting deep, quality sleep is vital.
- Taking herbal extracts such as curcumin, ginger, Boswellia, Green Tea, Pine Bark, Astragulas, Resveratrol, Quercetin, and a few others will cause dramatic improvements in inflammation.
I recommend Inflame & Pain Relief™, which contains all the above key ingredients, at the correct clinically proven dosages… and will help to lower your inflammation – thus, control the Eczema and flare-ups.
Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.
Fast & Easy Solutions For
Decreasing Inflammation, Reducing Pain
There are a few important ways for decreasing inflammation - diet, exercise & stress management being two important factors.
Unfortunately, they take lots of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort... (especially with pain relief!)
This is the exact problem I ran into with myself.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for decreasing inflammation & reducing pain in a few days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet or special exercise program.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this "proven formula", implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...