Let me give you a quick summary of today’s video and simple action plans.
- Aging leads to more pain and inflammation.
- Negative hormonal changes, lack of stem cells, and lite-style accelerate the unhealthy & negative inflammatory response and hence, cause more pain.
- In order to reduce pain, you need to have a healthy inflammatory response
So, what are the 5 best ways to support a healthy inflammatory response?
- Adopt a more anti-inflammatory lifestyle – diet, exercise + stress management.
- Lose excess weight, especially extra body fat – and we all know if we need to do this.
- Take more fish oil
- Add in Vitamin D3 + K2
- Take Inflame & Pain Relief, it’s an “all-in-one” herbal supplement.
The supplements are easy and take no time or effort. So, this is why many people start with them.
It’s the lifestyle that requires the most effort, time, and money. But start with the easy stuff and slowly make more improvements over time.
And remember, the older you get, the worse the problem will get and the more inflammation and pain you’ll have.
So, please don’t just listen to me, take action because this situation isn’t going to magically fix itself.