Inflammation causes LOTS of health and aging problems.
Today’s topic is about how inflammation (CRP, IL-1β, TNF-α, IL-6, and LBP) cause a DECREASE in testosterone levels.
- Inflammation causes an increase in stress hormones (cortisol), cytokines, endotoxins, and so forth — all of which directly and indirectly decrease testosterone levels.
- When you have inflammation you also tend to have higher body fat and vice/versa – high body fat also causes inflammation. More body fat also means more estrogen and this also decreases testosterone.
- Inflammation causes insulin resistance, as does higher body fat, stress levels, and so forth. Insulin resistance further decreases testosterone levels.
What’s worse is testosterone itself has ANTI-inflammatory properties, which is a good thing.
And as inflammation increases, you have less testosterone and as you have less testosterone, you have more inflammation.
Inflammation is bad for you, especially for testosterone levels, libido, and mood.
Living an anti-inflammatory lifestyle with the proper diet, exercise program and stress management are very important and of course, it takes time, effort, persistence, and patience.
You can quickly lower inflammation by taking two very healthy supplements:
- Fish oils – take at least 2 grams daily. I take 6 grams. Costco has a good quality one. That’s 2-6 pills daily. I take NOW Foods Oil since it’s cheaper than the pills.
- Inflame & Pain Relief – this amazing all-in-one formula attacks both inflammation and pain from multiple pathways and this is why it’s so effective.
Inflame & Pain Relief has over a dozen, clinically validated and researched ingredients, including 6 patented ones. It’s like 5 products in 1. So it’s convenient, easy and saves you time and money.
Just these 2 supplements alone will guarantee and promote dramatic improvements in both inflammation, pain reduction, and optimal youthful hormone levels.
Fast & Easy Solutions For
Decreasing Inflammation, Reducing Pain
There are a few important ways for decreasing inflammation - diet, exercise & stress management being two important factors.
Unfortunately, they take lots of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort... (especially with pain relief!)
This is the exact problem I ran into with myself.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for decreasing inflammation & reducing pain in a few days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet or special exercise program.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this "proven formula", implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...