As men age, their testosterone levels begin to decline and it starts around your mid 20’s and quickly declines in your 30’s and 40’s. By age 50, you’re barely producing HALF the testosterone you once used to.
Testosterone is a VERY important youth hormone for both men and women, but especially for men. Testosterone gives you muscle size, strength burns fat, gives you energy and vitality, dramatically improves your mood and of course, controls your “drive” – both mental and physical.
- Remove anything that increases your “female” hormone Estrogen – that means no plastics (such as water bottles), don’t microwave your food in plastics either… and don’t eat soy products. There are natural herbs that help with this as well.
- Additionally, limit alcohol intake since that lowers testosterone AND increases estrogen at the same time.
- Lifting weights is very important because that increases testosterone. But, doing too many cardiovascular aerobic exercises actually DECREASES testosterone and increases your “stress” hormone, cortisol. Doing weights, 30 minutes, 3x a week is a great start.
- Have more eggs and coconut oil – both dramatically improve testosterone. And don’t worry, coconut oil does NOT increase cholesterol and neither do eggs eaten in moderation. It’s a myth! Actually, eggs increase your good HDL cholesterol.
- Finally, take natural herbs and vitamins which are scientifically proven to boost your testosterone levels. I use AlphaViril because it’s scientifically tested and has a 14+ year proven track record for safety and effectiveness.
Make sure you do something today to improve your testosterone levels not only to improve your mood and sexual desire but to also help minimize blood sugar and blood pressure problems and many other ailments!
You need to take action RIGHT NOW to improve your testosterone levels to youthful levels because the older you get, the worse it’ll be and the more effort it’ll take to make improvements. Watch this video and you’ll see what I use…