The way you look and feel is based on your genetics and primarily your HORMONE levels.
Unfortunately as we age, your anti-aging “youth” hormones decline. For men, this is primarily your testosterone levels. The bad news is that your testosterone starts dropping as early as your mid 20’s
By age 40, you’re barely producing 50% of your testosterone… which means1:
- Lower testosterone
- Decrease sex drive & libido
- Smaller & weaker muscles.
- More belly fat
- Increase in health problems — cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, joint pain, memory loss, etc.
However, the good news is that you can slow down and quickly REVERSE all of this naturally, by utilizing the correct form and dosage of Stinging Nettle Extract.
What Is It
Stinging nettle is a plant that’s been used medicinally for hundreds of years, dating back as far as Ancient Greece.
It has many documented health benefits:
- Allergy relief4
- Decreasing an enlarged prostate2
- Increasing testosterone, sex drive and libido – which is today’s topic.7
How Does It Work
Testosterone is the primary hormone that controls your sex drive – in both men and women. And there are two main forms:
Total Testosterone – think of this like your “gross income”. The money your earn before expenses, taxes, etc.
Free Testosterone – this is “unbound” and free to do work in your body. This is like your “net income” – the money you take home and KEEP.
Stinging nettle helps increase the percentage of your “free” circulating testosterone and thus, you get all the MAIN BENEFITS.
Unfortunately, there are some “warnings” you should know about before using this ingredient.
Problem #1 – Extract Only
Stinging Nettle “root” or “powder” form is worthless. You have to take the clinically proven EXTRACT (95%) to see the real benefits.3
This costs more. This is why most products won’t work, because they use the cheap, ineffective “dead” root/powder.
Problem #2 – Your Body Adapts & It Stops Working
The second problem is your body will adapt to Stinging Nettle’s benefits by converting testosterone to “negative” hormones such as estrogen and DHT.
The estrogen will make you fat… And the DHT will make you bald.
Best Solution For You
So your goal is to use the 95% extract at the proper clinically proven dosage, along with other key ingredient — herbs, vitamins and minerals which will help
- Optimize Stinging Nettle’s benefits
- Maximize your total and free testosterone levels.
- Minimize your “negative” estrogen and DHT levels
Fastest & Easiest Solution
For Increasing Your Sex Drive
& Boosting Your Testosterone
So there are lots of ways for improving your sex drive and testosterone levels – diet and exercise being the two important factors. Unfortunately, they take a lot of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort…
This is the exact problem I ran into with my private clients. Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving their testosterone in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet or strenuous exercise program.
If this is something you’re also interested in, you can easily copy this “perfect formula”, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days…
- TTFB – clinical: Testosterone, total, bioavailable, and free, serum. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/83686
- Barsom, S. and Bettermann, A. A. [Prostatic adenoma. The conservative therapy with urtica extract]. ZFA.(Stuttgart.) 11-30-1979;55(33):1947-1950. View abstract.
- Chaurasia N and Wichtl M. Sterols and steryl glycosides from Urtica dioica. Journal of Natural Products 1987;50(5):881-885.
- Czarnetzki, B. M., Thiele, T., and Rosenbach, T. Immunoreactive leukotrienes in nettle plants (Urtica urens). Int Arch Allergy Appl.Immunol. 1990;91(1):43-46. View abstract.
- Bombardelli E and Morazzoni P. Urtica dioica L. Fitoterapia 1997;68(5):387-402.