Today’s question is from Bill and he asks:
“How can I increase my sperm quantity?… you know, semen volume? Are there any supplements or specific foods?”
So, there are usually two main reasons a man wants more semen volume and sperm quantity.
- Fertility – Generally speaking, the more sperm you have, the better your chance of getting your partner pregnant.
- Ego – Most men feel more “masculine” if they ejaculate more semen and believe it would increase their partner’s sexual pleasure or it’s more arousing
Well, whatever your reason, the primary way of increasing your semen volume, sperm quantity and quality, is by optimizing your “sex hormones”.
This is done by:
- Increasing LH and FSH
- Increasing Total and Free Testosterone levels
- Decreasing female hormones, such as estrogens, progesterone and prolactin levels.
So let’s get started with some simple lifestyle changes you can make, that will help increase your sperm quantity and quality, while also boosting your sex drive.
I’m not going to put you on a “special” diet, but here are a few simple changes you should make:
You need to eat more cholesterol because cholesterol helps produce testosterone and other “pro-sexual” hormones.
The best would be from whole eggs. Don’t worry, eggs don’t increase your “bad” cholesterol, they increase your “good” HDL cholesterol. Have 2-3 daily. Raw is best.
Stop eating toxic, “female-hormone” proteins — such as dairy, soy, chicken and cow. Eat free range bison and wild caught fish, such as salmon.
25% of your diet should be from healthy fats, which helps increase LH, FSH and Testosterone levels. Coconut oils is one of my favorites. Macadamia oil, raw almonds and walnuts are also good.
Reduce processed foods, sugars and foods that come in a “box”. They LOWER your testosterone levels.
Exercise can either increase or decrease testosterone and sperm quantity, so you must do it correctly.
Lifting heavy weights (6-10 repetitions) is important. But only about 3-4x weekly because too often will do the opposite because it’ll increase your stress hormone, Cortisol
Eliminate intense cardio such as running because it lowers testosterone and increases Cortisol, the stress hormone.
Lifestyle changes has to do more with stress management and rest. The higher your stress levels – both physical and/or emotional, the LOWER your testosterone levels.
This is because as your stress hormone Cortisol increases, your testosterone decreases.
You can’t eliminate stress, but you can MANAGE it by trying to
- Rest and sleep more
- Not getting angry over stupid stuff you don’t have control over
- Focusing on positive solutions, rather than negative problems.
Supplements — Natural Herbs & Vitamins
Most of us are deficient in numerous herbs, vitamins and minerals.
In fact, it’s estimated that we would need to eat at least 27,575 calories daily1 to get all the nutrients our bodies need. And even HIGHER as we age, due to poor absorption
Because of this, I HIGHLY suggest you take specific herbs, vitamins and minerals to help boost your testosterone levels naturally, from within.
Not only will your sperm quantity, seman volume and sex drive increase, but you’ll feel younger, have more energy, increase your muscle mass and lose belly fat because of the naturally higher testosterone levels. And because this all happens naturally from WITHIN your own body, it’s safe for long-term use.
Some of most effective and clinically proven supplements to take are:
- Testofen® Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum; 50% fenusides, 50% Saponins)
- Avena Sativa Extract (Oat Straw 100:1)
- Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack 100:1)
- Maca Root (6% Extract)
- Bulgarian Pro-Tribulus™ Terrestris Extract (90% Sapongenins + 40% protodioscin)
- Stinging Nettle (95% Extract) (Urtica Dioica)
- Zinc + Copper
… and actually a few more.
Of course, I don’t expect you to take each of these ingredient individually because it’s not convenient and it’s super expensive.
However, under this article you can see how I’ve combined them into a simple formula that you can utilize yourself at home.
- Make sure you improve your diet by having more healthy fats.
- Exercise with heavy weights, 3-4x weekly.
- Learn to manage your stress.
- Take specific, clinically proven supplements to speed up results.
Fastest & Easiest Solution
For Increasing Your Sex Drive
& Boosting Your Testosterone
So there are lots of ways for improving your sex drive and testosterone levels – diet and exercise being the two important factors. Unfortunately, they take a lot of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort…
This is the exact problem I ran into with my private clients. Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving their testosterone in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet or strenuous exercise program.
If this is something you’re also interested in, you can easily copy this “perfect formula”, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days…