Today’s question is from Joseph and he asks
“What are the top erectile dysfunction remedies? I need something that works quickly, it’s safe for long-term use and proven!”
I get a lot of questions about this topic and if you’re watching this video right now, you’re not alone.
The older a man gets, the worse this problem becomes and it starts as early as his mid 20’s when testosterone levels begin to decline.
So it’s very important for you to take action NOW, to prevent this from getting worse and help reverse it naturally.
In regards to Joseph’s question, it’s a little vague because there are numerous remedies.
For example, we have “drug” remedies, such as:
- Exogenous (outside) testosterone (injections, creams, etc.)
- PDE5 (phosphodiesteras type 5) inhibitors which increase Nitric Oxide levels (Viagra, Cialis, etc.)
Unfortunately, these are NOT long-term, safe solutions and should be your LAST resort
Then we have “diet” remedies.
- You should have more cholesterol such as whole eggs, which is needed to produce testosterone.
- You need to eat less protein and soy, because they tend to have high levels of estrogen, which lowers testosterone.
- A diet higher in fat, about 25% of your calories² also helps increase testosterone.
- Eliminate processed foods and sugars.
Diet is important for general health, if nothing else.
Unfortunately diet changes can take a long time before you see positive results and sadly, most people do NOT stick to this diet long-term.
- Lifting heavy weights (6-10 repetitions). But only about 3-4x weekly because too often will do the opposite because it’ll increase your stress hormone, Cortisol
- Eliminate intense cardio such as running because it lowers testosterone and increases Cortisol
Just like “diet”, exercise is important for general health.
Unfortunately exercise can also take a long time before you see positive results
and sadly, most people do NOT stick to a plan long-term.
How Life-Style changes your Testosterone Levels
Lifestyle changes has to do more with stress management and rest. This means
- Sleeping more
- Reducing “negative/angry” thoughts
- Being positive
Again… very important, but it takes a while to see positive results and most people do not change bad habits.
Supplements – Natural Herbs & Vitamins
Helps to Increase Testosterone Level
Most of us are deficient in numerous herbs, vitamins and minerals.
In fact, it’s estimated that we would need to eat at least 27,575 calories daily¹ to get all the nutrients our bodies need And even HIGHER as we age, due to poor absorption Because of this, I HIGHLY suggest you take specific herbs, vitamins and minerals to help boost your testosterone levels naturally, from within.
Not only will your libido and sex drive increase, but you’ll feel younger, have more energy, increase your muscle mass and lose belly fat because of the naturally higher testosterone levels.
And because this all happens naturally from WITHIN your own body, it’s safe for long-term use.
Clinically Proven Herbs That Help
Increase Your Testosterone & Sex Drive
Some of most effective and clinically proven herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction and boosting your testosterone are:
- Testofen® Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum; 50% fenusides, 50% Saponins)
- Avena Sativa Extract (Oat Straw 100:1)
- Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack 100:1)
- Maca Root (6% Extract)
- Bulgarian Pro-Tribulus™ Terrestris Extract (90% Sapongenins + 40% protodioscin)
- Stinging Nettle (95% Extract) (Urtica Dioica)
- Zinc + Copper
… and actually a few more. I go into further detail about these ingredients in a different video.
You’ll also discover how and why they’re proven to work for you and more importantly, how you can easily combine them all into just ONE convenient pill.
Which is what my patients and clients use.
A Fast & Easy Solution For Increasing Your Libido & Testosterone
There are a few important ways for improving your sex drive & testosterone levels - diet and exercise being two important factors.
Unfortunately, they take a lot of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort...This is the exact problem I ran into with myself & private clients.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving testosterone in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet or strenuous exercise program.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this proven formula, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...