One of the most popular questions I got often was, how long SHOULD sex last?
Thus, who cares about the average, what’s the best? What’s the most satisfying? Is longer or shorter better?
The best answer is it should be as long as it needs to be so both you AND your partner are satisfied and happy.
Scientific Study Results
There was a study done in the Journal of Sexual Medicine about this exact topic.
Researchers asked a group of sex therapists how long sex should last.
Here are the results:
- 1 to 2 minutes was judged “too short”
- 10 to 30 minutes was “too long”
- 3 to 7 minutes was rated “adequate”
- and the winner was 7 to 13 minutes, which was rated “desirable”
So, about 10 minutes, give or take a couple of minutes is a good goal.
Now, in a 2019 Twitter pool of almost 2400 people, 61% said they wanted penetration to last 5-10 minutes. While 26% said longer than 11 minutes would be ideal.
There are many factors that can influence duration.
- Women need more time, so you better focus a lot more on foreplay.
- This begins within the mind based on the words you use and your attitude.
- Then starts the physical, which is kissing and touching.
- That then leads to sexual, but more so oral sex or a combination with touch.
A good goal would be to try and give your lady an orgasm before you penetrate – this reduces pressure on you, which will improve your performance.
Age & Hormones
Of course, age and hormones play a HUGE role in how long you can last.
Remember, age and hormones play a big role in Sexual Function or Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation [PE] – when a man ejaculates sooner than expected
- Erectile Dysfunction [ED] – when a man can’t get or maintain an erection.
- Performance anxiety – when negative feelings about your sexuality cause you to worry that you won’t satisfy your sexual partner
Any of these 3 situations can affect how long your sex lasts.
The Good News
The good news is that all of this can be fixed, permanently! … and without drugs. All of it can be done naturally and the end result is you’ll be healthier, perform better, and be a lot more confident.
A Fast & Easy Solution For Increasing Your Libido & Testosterone
There are a few important ways for improving your sex drive & testosterone levels - diet and exercise being two important factors.
Unfortunately, they take a lot of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort...This is the exact problem I ran into with myself & private clients.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving testosterone in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet or strenuous exercise program.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this proven formula, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...